Congratulations you have signed up!
First thing first, your best to set up your queue settings. Let’s Run through them one by one they can be found here – Your Queue List then click edit
- Queue Name
- Queue Code You can let any customer join the queue by sending an SMS to +61437864817. SMS format JOIN<SPACE><QUEUE CODE><SPACE><NAME> E.g. JOIN myQueueCode Samantha. This Code must be unique so think of something creative
- Queue Description
- More Time Position, when customers reply T, this is the amount of positions that person will move down the queue
- Time Zone, this will reflect in your reports
- Country code that you use
- Show average time waiting time, this will turn on and off the waiting time on your TV monitor
- Auto Fill Queue, This automatically calls the next person in the queue, e.g set to 3 when the queue starts the first 3 people are called immediately. Once the first person is finished and leaves the queue the 4th person will be automatically called & so on, keeping a buffer in your waiting area and to avoid having a no-service period.
- Add Employee, Will allow access to an individual queue only. With no admin access.